From: nkosi [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, 6 December 2007 6:05 PM
To: cfaussie
Subject: [cfaussie] Re: regex - replacing a string outside of 'tags'

Oops, was meant to include the output ...

Look a spanner ... I am throwing the <span style="color:red;">spanner</
span> in the works. Anyone seen my spanner?

Becomes ...

Look a <b>span</b>ner ... I am throwing the <span
<b>span</b>ner?

I must admit - my regex is pretty poor, I always have to refer to Mr.
Forta's "Teach yourself Regular Expressions in 10 minutes" - ironic
that I have probably spent well over 10 minutes referring to this
book :|