Hi,

Just wondering how i can fiorce page breaks in my cf output so that at a certain position the broswer will cause the content after the page break code to print on a new page.

I have been able to do this successfully using ie 6 and earlier versions however there is a issues with it working with ie7 i would assume there is a work around just wondering what other do to achieve this

Regards

Claude Raiola
B.Econ (Acc), B.Hot.Mngt.

Websites:
www.AustralianAccommodation.com
www.SAMARIS.NET
www.WebSiteSolutions.com.au
Mobile: 0414 228 948

On Wed Jan 16 14:00 , Chris Simmons <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>sent:

Hi,

Flinders University in Adelaide are seeking a Web Developer (with skills including Coldfusion), on a 12-month contract basis. This role will involve:

"..extending and developing applications within the University�s content
management system [the Coldfusion-based ShadoMX] and developing front-end solutions that meet the
University�s web publishing requirements and enhance the user experience of the
website".

The job and person spec can be downloaded from the Flinders Vacant Positions page.
For more information, please contact Antonia Malavazos (Web Project Officer, on 08 82015940).

regards

Chris

--

Chris Simmons