We've been dealing with Spammers, bot infected machines, email harvesters,
etc. a lot in the past couple of months. And its a real pain and costing
lots of money. The big Telco's just don't care, none of our requests to get
to the bottom of the attacks have been answered.

I'm wondering what people think about setting up a central resource (black
list) of bot invested machines etc. and publicise the IPs as RSS etc. Would
that interest anyone at all?

--
Try advertising on the new Australian Business Directory
www.clickfind.com.au