Hi,

I've just installed CF8 and want to utilise the multi-server clustering on
the same physical server. In CF Admin Instance Manager, I can see there is a
"samples" instance already there but I can't find the default instance
"cfusion". If I add a new instance (e.g. Instance1) I can add "Instance1" to
a cluster in the Cluster Manager. As I can't find "cfusion" instance in the
Cluster Manager, how can I add "cfusion" to the cluster which already have
"Instance1" in it?

Please help.

Regards,
George