Hi Kay,

the CFM file opens up nicely on the testing server, it actually uploads the
CFM file to the testing server and opens up in the browser like expected.
But files like CSS and JS do not upload to the testing server. Not even when
I PUT or check in the files.

When I check the files in they go to source safe, not to the testing server.

Currently I have the following to overcome this issue; local is set to the
same path as the testing server. Before this I had it setup so that the
local files are on my computer, remote was source safe, and testing was the
testing server.