From: barry.b [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, 29 April 2008 9:12 AM
To: cfaussie
Subject: [cfaussie] wierd caching problem

this has got me beat.

I'm throwing files against a shared dev server, getting the occasional
"oops" and trying to correct it. These are just simple test harnesses,
hardly anything in them.

what's happening is that I'm still getting the error message even
after I fix the "oops". something is still hanging on to the old code
and throwing the error BUT the error stack trace is showing the
correct (new/repaired) code.

While trusted cache is turned off, I'm having to go into the CF admin
and manually "clear the template cache now" just to see the changes.
It's like trusted cache is still on, even though it's turned off.

eg:

Variable QRYGETCUSALL is undefined.
The error occurred in X:\xxx_xxx\_scratch\idr\cloneforms.cfm: line 12
10 :
11 :
12 : <cfdump var="#qryGetCusAllx#" label="qryGetCusAll" />

that error message is old because I renamed the query but forgot to
change the name in the dump the first time around. The stack trace is
from the second run of the code that should not throw an error [1].

any suggestions what might be causing this, and suggest a fix?

[1]
<CFQUERY NAME="qryGetCusAllx" DATASOURCE="idr">
SELECT          *
FROM            TidrT_Customer
WHERE           fk_DisputeID = <cfqueryparam cfsqltype="cf_sql_integer"
value="118972" />
ORDER BY        DateCreated
</CFQUERY>

<cfdump var="#qryGetCusAllx#" label="qryGetCusAll" />