From: cfaussie@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Chris
Sent: Thursday, 22 May 2008 2:18 PM
To: cfaussie
Subject: [cfaussie] Coldfusion Plesk File not found index.cfm

Hi, I have a windows server with Plesk 8 and Coldfusion 7, after a
reboot Cold fusion stopped working.

http://trainingdirectory.com.au/

The web site you are accessing has experienced an unexpected error.
Please contact the website administrator.

File not found: /index.cfm

Coldfusion administrator still works and URLs to other files on the
website still work
http://trainingdirectory.com.au/images/1girl_000.jpg

and other non cfm websites work on the server.

So I guess its a mapping issue as plesk uses vhosts now wwwroot.

Please help, Case of beer to best helper!

I have remote admin access.

Urgent please