Mike Kear wrote:
> I'm working on streaming our radio station signal to the web - has
> anyone here done it and can spare a few minutes to bring me up to
> scratch with what all the issues are please?     I"m not talking about
> podcasts,  but 24/7 streaming  - if anyone can spare a few minutes for
> a phone call from me i'd be most grateful.

We streamed 2CH in one of its incarnations, the first RealAudio stream
in the southern Hemisphere and about 12 years back IIRC. It was a 10
stream license and the audio input was a tranny radio as they could not
justify an ISDN link to us for a digital feed. Worked well tho' and we
got email from all over the planet. Does that count :-)

--

Yours,

Kym Kovan
mbcomms.net.au