Hi,

Having had no experience in AIR (or really know what it is), out of curiosity I
installed AIR, and i think installed your app properly.

At first I thought I must be doing something wrong...I didn't see anything
load, then found a little sun on my taskbar, but no program on either of my two
monitors...

There is a AIR weather widget icon n my desktop, but clicking on it does
nothing....

by accident I see a little "Low 0 celcius " hidden beneath my icons on the top
left of my desktop, and notice a settings button\widget\gear icon when I hover
my mouse of the area in general.

Clicking on the settings button I get an option windows, and I typed in the
Sydney code below..... nothing happens.

Soo, I cant move the window ( if there is one), and can barely see it.

Perhaps I am doing something wrong? I am behind a firewall that requires
authentication prompts...

( Screenshot attached)

>>> Chris Ellem <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 10/10/2008 10:55 am >>>

If anyone is interested in AIR application I wrote a little one
recently....

weather codes

                //melbourne.....ASXX0075
                //brisbane......ASXX0016
                //townsville....ASXX0117
                //sydney........ASXX0112
                //perth.........ASXX0089
                //tampere/finland......FIXX0031

you will need the AIR runtime from adobe

http://get.adobe.com/air/

the application is located here

http://www.flexfactory.com.au/air/fsi_weather.zip

feel free to pass on or post any comments so i can make it better

Regards

Chris Ellem