Hi Mark,

What problems were you seeing with sessions and security in Project
Tracker?

"I would stay away from project tracker (on riaforge), as it has
issues
with sessions and security. "

We only have a few users, using it at the moment but no one has
reported a problem.  There are a few things I don't like about the
interface, but overall I've not found it to be too bad.  You now have
me worried that we may have problems when more users start using it :)

Cheers
Mark