I am thinking a work around id to have a html link embedded in the sms message sent so when they click it the it takes them to the action page and the link has the id etc appended to it, naturally it requires them to have web enabled phones to achieve this approach.

the other alternative being to create specific wap enabled pages for them to access on their pda's however given the amount of information needed to be contained in drop down lists etc i do not see this as a viable option.

Regards

Claude Raiola
B.Econ (Acc), B.Hot.Mngt.

Websites:
www.AustralianAccommodation.com
www.SAMARIS.NET
www.WebSiteSolutions.com.au
Mobile: 0414 228 948

On Mon Oct 27 13:15 , 'Simon Haddon' <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> sent:

I think this is a problem that all SMS gateways encounter.  SMS is very basic and really only designed for simple text. You will need to get them to enter something else besides done if you want to match upagainst a specific record.

Maybe you could only have 1 job given to a person at a time and once done then sned the next.