Has anyone been able to integrate with the webservices of eway at all?
ColdFusion or any other language?
There are no demo's available in any language on the eway site for the web
services, so I'm guessing the answer is no.

I've been able to get the XML recurring billing going (that was a nightmare
on its own), now I just need to get the web services going because they
don't have any delete or query methods available for the XML service. I've
been able to get one web service call going, but the others throw errors
saying the method does not exist.

Try advertising on the new Australian Business Directory
www.clickfind.com.au
Online Marketing Platform: www.onlinemarketingplatform.com.au
blog: http://australiansearchengine.wordpress.com/
Web Designers > http://www.web-designers-australia.com