We do it all using cfdocument to create the PDF.  Took a bit of stuffing
around to make it sharp but we did do it.

You can control the scaling that occurs in the PDF conversion and by
choosing the right fonts then it comes out pretty good.

Let me know if you want any more info.

Simon

2008/11/26 Steve Onnis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>  I have a job where i need to populate some pdfs with data which is fine,
> i can do that by injecting some fields with the information but i need to
> insert some graphs and this is where i am hitting a wall.  In the past when
> i have wanted to do this i would have an image and insert it like that but
> the quality isnt the best.  The PDF is a financial report and it needs to be
> pretty sharp.
>
> Any suggestions on how i might be able to achive this?
>
> So far i am looking at some way to create an inDesign file which can import
> data and export the pdf from that.
>
> Steve

Simon Haddon

Woman loves feeling danger and speed. That is why woman wants man.  They get
a speed rush that is the most dangerous of all.