Again its personal choice.  I am sure there are people who wouldnt do things
the way you do them.

  _____

From: cfaussie@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of CyberAngel
Sent: Saturday, 6 December 2008 7:26 PM
To: cfaussie@googlegroups.com
Subject: [cfaussie] Re: CSS question

Steve,

Nobody can disagree with what you are saying, but if you only need the Mini
to get to point B. Why would you waste more money driving a yank tank?

The point is that frameworks as you clearly have pointed out have the
benefit, that you know it will work on all major browsers. However I do not
agree that one should use it for one small facet of the framework. That was
what I wanted to highlight.