I am trying to use an auto complete cfc however when I run the code generates
the following error message

Security: The requested template has been denied access to
D:\ColdFusion8\wwwroot\WEB-INF\cfclasses\cfautosuggest2ecfc702696839.class.

The following is the internal exception message: access denied
(java.io.FilePermission
D:\ColdFusion8\wwwroot\WEB-INF\cfclasses\cfautosuggest2ecfc702696839.class
read)

The code  I am using is

CFC page

<cfcomponent output="false">

                <!--- Lookup used for auto suggest --->

                <cffunction name="findapartment" returntype="string">

                                <cfargument name="search" type="any"
required="false" default="">

                                <!--- Define variables --->

                                <cfset var local = {} />

                                <!--- Query Location Table --->

<CFQUERY datasource="#ds#" username="#un#" password="#pw#" NAME="local.query">

SELECT unit_number

FROM SAMARIS_apartments

where building_nameid like '#session.Department#'

and Active_Unit like 'y'

and unit_number not like <cfqueryparam cfsqltype="cf_sql_varchar"
value="#ucase(arguments.search)#%" />

order by unit_number

</cfquery>

                                <!--- And return it as a List --->

                                <cfreturn valueList(local.query.unit_number)>

                </cffunction>

</cfcomponent>

form page

<cfform action="autosuggest.cfm" method="post">

                Park Name:<br />

n    <cfinput type="text" name="apartmentnumber" size="50"
autosuggest="cfc:autosuggest. findapartment ({cfautosuggestvalue})"
autosuggestminlength="1" maxresultsdisplayed="10" /><br /><br />

</cfform>

Regards

Claude Raiola
B.Econ (Acc), B.Hot.Mngt.