When passing object B into object A, then A knows about B, but B does
not know about A. If you want B to know about A, then you need to
explicitly let B know about it - there is no "caller" concept when
passing objects around.

When A calls B, it could do something like b.function1b(this) - and it
passes a reference to itself to B.

Regards

Kevan Stannard

--