Hello peoples

I am putting out the feelers for anyone who can either help out the vic cfug
group with a meeting venue or knows of someone who may be able to assist in
a meeting venue.

We did a survey and looks like people want a CBD location so if that is the
case we have a couple requirements:-

- Off street parking or un-metered parking as we don't want members getting
parking ticket or having a hard time finding a car park

- Easy after hours access to the venue.  We had had a few issues with doors
being locked after 6pm and people have to be either buzzed in or someone
having to go down and let people in.

- Be able to seat at least 15-20 people

- Have access to a projector

- Internet access

Anyone who can help out we would love to hear from you.  Please contact
either Mark Mandel (mark.mandel [at] gmail.com) or Steve Onnis (steve [at]
inevative.com.au)

Thanks
Steve and Mark