I've been using CGI.HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE  to determine the locale
value of the browser and then set an icon depending on the locale of
the user.  So Aussies will presumably have en-au set as the language
locale and they will get the Aussie business logo, New Zealanders will
have en-nz and they will get the logo for the NZ division of the
company.

This was all working fine for years until the last week or so, don't
know exactly when, but I figure that the server (Windows 2000) is no
longer sending CGI.HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE consistently.  It was working
last night, this morning it isn't

So what are my other options?

regards,
Stephen