Heya all,

just wondering - anyone interesting to have a cross-country & cross-
region
virtual beer o'clock in Connect next Friday? We're thinking about
starting
at 4 pm NZ time so that our friends in WA can start drinking at lunch
time
but the room can stay open as long as people like, really :-)

Interesting virtual networking/webcam/chitchat opportunity for people
who
work from home or are freelancing and usually miss out at beer o'clock.
To be fair - I have no idea how the server and the Connect room will
cope,
but I thought it's worth a try. Let me know off-list if you're
interested.

Cheers
Kai

Kai Koenig - Ventego Creative Ltd
ph: +64 4 476 6781 - mob: +64 21 928 365 /  +61 450 132 117
web: http://www.ventego-creative.co.nz
blog: http://www.bloginblack.de