Hi,

Currently I am using cfmail to create an email that attaches selected pdf
files that are saved on the server to the email and sends the email and the
attachments to the recipients emails address. Please note I am talking about
1 email being sent to 1 recipient at a time so there is no bulk email
processing in this process.

The issue is that all this is done on the server side and the user does not
have a copy of the email that the cf application has sent to the recipient,
my initial work around has been to automatically cc' the senders email
address so that the sender receives the same email that the sender is
sending out to the recipient.

As an alternative, I am wondering is it possible to have cf activate the
users local email client, automatically or else by the user having to click
and email link on the page. However the email window activated would need to
contain the content currently contained in the body of the email being sent
using the cfmail method above, as well as the pdf file as an attachment.

I look forward to your comments and suggestions regarding the above.

Regards

Claude Raiola
B.Econ (Acc), B.Hot.Mngt.

Websites: