I'm looking for someone who can help me connect to a .Net webservice
from Dept Of Education... I'm about to look at the CFX_HTTP5 com
object from the component store... before that I was wondering if
there was anyone with experience with common errors when
consuming .Net webservices.

I can see the wsdl descriptor page in both my browser and with
coldfusion however I can't post to the service without getting a
connection error.

any hints would be appreciated... webservice is password protected so
I can't give it out here, but is test environment, so can make an
exception for anyone who has had experience. I also have a test page
you could drop on your server.

Cheers,
Chris Dawes
043 three 99 44 two zero