Hi,

I have a table that has duplicate records with columns of date and
description and user

I have a query that  groups all the records by date and the sub groups those
records by description which results in those duplicate records that were
created on the same date with the same description to be grouped together

The problem is that the date field has a time stamp which includes seconds
therefore the above grouping does not capture all the duplicates given the
seconds in the time stamp make many of the dates unique

Is there some way I can get around this so that the grouping of the query
only  looks at the date component excluding the

time component of the date/time  stamp

Regards

Claude Raiola
B.Econ (Acc), B.Hot.Mngt.