Hey Chong,

Also consider using the duplicate() function when copying your structure..

>From what I understand, structCopy() may not create a deep copy of your
>structure,
But rather a pointer to the original. So if you modify the original, it can
sometimes cause
some changes (desired or otherwise) in the copy.

Regards,
Adam

-----Original Message-----
From: KC Kuok [mailto:kck...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, 25 November 2009 9:44 PM
To: cfaussie
Subject: [cfaussie] Re: Weird Problem Element is Undefined problem

Hi guys,

just finished reading the replies... I think the scope is probably the
best shot, I will give that a go first thing in the morning...

I am leaning towards a scope issue, probably caused by a extended cfc
having the identically named variable, i should really have checked
for that first... though it will be weird because I call another value
from the same struct a few lines before that with no dramas at all...

I will update you guys on what is the issue, once I find it.

Cheers,
Chong