oh der!!!    Thanks Kevin.  I have never had occasion to want to do
that except with coldspring, so i didn't know it was specific to
ColdSpring.

Thanks.   Sigh.  Stay with what i had already,   wasted some time
trying to make it work.

Cheers
Mike Kear
Windsor, NSW, Australia
AFP Webworks
http://afpwebworks.com
ColdFusion, PHP, ASP, ASP.NET hosting from AUD$15/month