Hi,

I will set the Mail Logging Settings  \ Error Log Severity to "Debug" to see if
identifies any problem...

>>> "KNOTT, Brian" <brian.kn...@suncorp.com.au> 16/04/2010 11:36 am >>>
Working from memory there should be a mail.log and a mail error log.  Make sure
you are checking the correct log file, and that it is actually turned on to log
in the CF Administrator.

Brian

-----Original Message-----
From: cfaussie@googlegroups.com [mailto:cfaus...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Scott Thornton
Sent: Friday, 16 April 2010 11:34 AM
To: 'cfaussie@googlegroups.com'
Subject: RE: [cfaussie] cfmamil problem

Hi,

thanks for your reply.

the log is absolutely bare:

"Severity","ThreadID","Date","Time","Application","Message"
"Information","jrpp-2408","03/09/10","16:41:24",,"C:\CFusionMX\logs\mail.log
initialized"

The emails are in the spool folder, just not going anywhere...

I might have to schedule a service restart.

Scott Thornton, Centralised Billing Unit
Hunter-New England Area Health Service
ext: 53358 p: +61 02 498 53358 m: 0413 800 242

>>> "KNOTT, Brian" <brian.kn...@suncorp.com.au> 16/04/2010 11:24 am >>>
Scott,
        Have a look in the mail error log.  It will tell you why what emails
are failing and why.  You may have to increase your level of error capture if
no log exists or there is not enough details.  Stick the failed emails back in
the spool folder, let them run through and check the error log (cfadmin
interface).

Brian Knott