Hello,

Try

Vanessa at daemon 8302 4600

>>> MrBuzzy <mrbu...@gmail.com> 07/05/2010 3:51 pm >>>
I guess it depends where the original "subscription" came from. Don't
you have that information?

The client may receive an invoice to pay their subscription
periodically. If it's kept up to date they are eligible for CF9 (I
think). But how they obtain those new license keys is a bit
mysterious. It seems they don't just get issued automatically.

I'd suggest calling Adobe Australia, or try Geoff or Robin, next week,
after WebDU ;)

On 5/7/10, Zac Spitzer <zac.spit...@gmail.com> wrote:
> After half an hour of flash fueled pointless pain on the adobe website,
> can anyone point me in the right direction?
>
> I have a client with cf8 standard under subscription, using what is
> a volume license... i'd like to be able to find out about the cost of
> renewing the subscription...
>
> sigh

> Zac Spitzer
> Solution Architect / Director