On 17/05/2010 16:30, Scott Thornton wrote:
Hi,

Nothing unusual on logs

I am, since last week. The spool checking stooped last Friday at 4:45pm....
then nothing...

Are they going out now? Have you dragged them all back into the spool folder to give them another go? If they are still not going out in the sense that they are just sitting there in the spool folder then you are going to have to kick the server. If they go back to the undelivr folder then CF's mail engine is running and you are going to have to check the emails in more detail. There is a cfc out there that talks to the factory and restarts to mail engine but we have found it to be a tad unreliable when we have tried it so we just pick a quiet moment and restart CF, much more reliable :-)

--

Yours,

Kym Kovan
mbcomms.net.au