On Thu, May 27, 2010 at 8:21 AM, KC Kuok <kck...@gmail.com> wrote:
> http://groups.google.com.au/group/railo/browse_thread/thread/3be511e9635d943b

Our basic position on features is that if it's part of Adobe
ColdFusion Standard edition, we won't charge for it. With the recent
announcements from Adobe about adding S3 support in CF9.0.1, we
decided to immediately stop charging for the S3 extension - and we'll
roll it into one of the next patch releases as a core part of Railo's
server so all Railo users will automatically get S3 integration for
free. We also refunded a user who'd just bought the S3 extension from
us. We're finalizing the grace period on that but we're happy to
refund anyone who bought the extension in the last 30 days - we may go
back further but that's under discussion.

Information about S3 support in ACF9.0.1:

http://www.coldfusionjedi.com/index.cfm/2010/5/24/Two-new-ColdFusion-901-Gems

As I note in a comment there, Railo's ORM implementation already has
HSQL support in <cfquery> so we're glad to see that being added to
ACF9.0.1 as well since that provides greater compatibility across CFML
engines.
--
Sean A Corfield -- (904) 302-SEAN
Railo Technologies, Inc. -- http://getrailo.com/