Hi,

I only discovered this site yesterday, and it's fantastic, especially the recordings of past sessions. Great work Charlie.

I watched Dan Wilson's recording on Model Glue last night, and he appeared to use some really funky shortcuts in CFBuilder to generate stuff like <cfcomponent ...> and <cfargument ...> tags. Does anyone know how it's done? Is it native to CFBuilder or did he setup some personalised templates?

Andrew.