dive into all that is new and good in CF9.

Date: Thursday 19 August 2010
Time: 6:30 PM
Location:
    CogState
    Level 2
    255 Bourke Street
    Melbourne, VIC, 3000
    A note on the door will provide a number to ring for access.

RSVP:  Please reply to this post if you are planning to attend so we
know how many pizzas to order.

As always, many thanks to Dale Fraser and CogState for their
hospitality.  We look forward to seeing you all there.

Peter Robertson
Co-Manager
Melbourne CFUG

Steve Onnis