Hi Steve,

Yeah I have completely re-installed eclipse from a completely new download.
Deleted all workspaces and projects and recreated everything from scratch.

And it still crashes.

I have a couple of other plug-ins loaded;
Sub-clipse (Subversion)
MX Unit

But like I said in the first post - it doesn't crash (with the same plug-ins)
if I use CFEcipse.

And while I note the error log I posted mentions FlashBuilder, it was crashing
without FlashBuilder added into the mix.

As always, please contact me if I can be of any futher assistance.

Gavin "Beau" Baumanis
Senior Application Developer
PalCare Pty. Ltd.

P: +61 -3 9380 3513