On Tue, Sep 14, 2010 at 5:53 PM, Steve Onnis <st...@cfcentral.com.au> wrote:
> depends on the length of the contract but usually ranges from 80-100 for
> someone decent

Sounds a bit low to me so I'd be interested to hear the high end folks
are seeing in Oz. I know a lot of people the in US who have
substantially higher rates than that and in Europe rates can go much
higher. I know that the US won't bear European rates...
--
Sean A Corfield -- (904) 302-SEAN
Railo Technologies, Inc. -- http://getrailo.com/

-- Margaret Atwood