Hello,

A few things..

Reports written in Crystal Reports ( 8,9, 11 etc) do not work with the CFREPORT
tag.

My understanding is that Report Builder is a cut down version of Crytsal
Reports and is missing some functionality. The reports are not interchangeable
between products btw.

You CAN get proper Crystal Reports reports working for an web application, but
they to need to called via classic asp via the SDK that is not
supported\included in Crystal Reports 2008. I have never gotten around to
attempting to get the .net calling paradigm worked out, but assume that works
though ( but never have tried it).

Running reports like this with classic asp will require the IIS server running
in IIS 5 Emulation mode ( whatever that is....)

Look for a file named crsdk_net_samples_12.zip for .net examples, or asp
examples in a file named something along the lines of aspmps115 on the website.

The Crytsal Reports product has suffered from being sold from Seagate, to
Crytsal Decisions to Business Objects to SAP and getting support seems to be
difficult when you run into the problems ( few people seem to want to run it in
conjunction with web apps).

I have lets say 100 reports in Crystal Reports so re-engineering them for
CFREPORT was not an option for me.

Recent enquiries lead me to believe that the Report Builder was added to cf 8\9
as a bit of an after thought and doesn't seem to be being actively maintained..

There is a report builder forum on the adobe website, so a question there may
be of more help....

Doesn't really answer your primary question, but perhaps some food for thought.

Cheers,