Also don't use text use varchar(max) as SQL Server is depreciating text.

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms189087.aspx

Paul

On 15/10/2010 5:31 PM, Peter Tilbrook wrote:
SQLSVR2009? You Mean 2010 right?

Peter Tilbrook
Managing Director, ColdGen Internet Solutions
Professional Adobe ColdFusion 9 Application Development
President, ACT and Region ColdFusion Users Group
PO Box 2247
Queanbeyan, NSW, 2620
AUSTRALIA

Tel: +61-2-6284-2727