Hi Brian,

you wrote:
Guys,

Got a session issue with IE 8 but only when its inside a frame set. The
customer wants to put the site in a vanity URL. Its just a frame at 100%
from there site. With IE8 it does not seem to retain session variables
from page to page. I can set some session variables on the first page
and then then use a form to move to the second page. On the second page
the session variables no longer exist. Outside the frameset the site
works fine. The site also work fine in firefox , in both the framed and
unframed site.

It must be a set up in IE8, maybe too secure or something. Try this url as its the exact same frameset idea:

http://www.australiancrawlswimmingclub.org.au/

we have hundreds of these little template sites, all work fine. So if your IE8 does not work look at that end.

--

Yours,

Kym Kovan
mbcomms.net.au