Hi,

Does anyone have CFBuilder's step debugger working with virtual hosts?

My dev environment is something like this:

9.0.1 installed as MultiServer, server root is c:\Jrun4

I access the CFADMIN via the url below as an Apache Virtual host:

http://cf.localhost/CFIDE/admin

My dev sites are at things like:

http://a.localhost
http://b.localhost

etc.

In CFBuidler. my server is set up with cf.localhost as the server Host
Name, and my virtual hosts set up in the Virtual Hosts tab on page 2
of the "Modify ColdFusion Server Setup" wizardy thing and restarted
it.

In my project settings I have the correct virtual host selected.  I've
enabled debugging and modified my jvm.config as per the docs.  The IE
preview in the cfml editor works.  The RDS server test works under
Window->Preferences->Adobe->RDS Configuration.  But the debugger does
not stop at my breakpoints :-|

CFBuilder is installed as an eclipse plugin if it matters.

Has anyone had it working with a similar setup?

Andrew.