I have never seen it log cf errors unless the template actually errors

From: Taco Fleur [mailto:taco.fl...@clickfind.com.au]
Sent: Wednesday, 23 February 2011 12:45 PM
To: cfaussie@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [cfaussie] IIS7 URL Rewrite / CF

I'm trying to use it so that I don't get errors logged in CF...

I would assume that using what you're suggesting is creating an error in the
log?

On Wed, Feb 23, 2011 at 11:38 AM, Steve Onnis <st...@cfcentral.com.au>
wrote:

I really don't know why people are still using the url rewrite stuff. You
can do the same thing using the onMissingTemplate() method and handle it all
from the cfml side, and it is cross platform