Hi Claude,

Perhaps making the "Previous Address" section it's own table and put that in a div with an id="previousAddressDetailsDiv". You can then set the visibility of the div with a javascript function that is run on change of the "years_at_current_address".

I hope that helps.

Cheers,
Brad Fleming
http://twitter.com/Captn_Brad