Hi Barry,

Win7 on its own has a partial limit of 16K connections but is normally limited by memory rather than limit.

There is this limit we bumped into trying to get some 2008 R2 servers talking to a NAS with NFS:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/977517

Just 16 connections per IP!

Not quite the same thing but it makes me think that the limit might be on the NFS side of things, not Win7 per se or Eclipse...

HTH

Kym