On 22/03/2011 14:36, Glen Dunlop wrote:

I actually use quotes and it works for me.

which is what you would expect. I admit to being surprised when it errored but it did.

I'm a bit old-fashionedy and like to do this when building structures as I find it more readable and maintainable:
<cfset theGalleries = application["Site_#thesubSiteID#"].Galleries />

so I expected the "#blah#" to work for the attributes but it definitely errored. and I just tried it again. Dependent on context maybe? One to watch out for...

--
Yours,

Kym Kovan
mbcomms.net.au