Virtual machines

-----Original Message-----
From: Barry Beattie [mailto:barry.beat...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, 25 March 2011 3:44 PM
To: cfaussie
Subject: [cfaussie] upgrade strategies (enterprise software)

Upgrading software versions: what's best practice?

This isn't specifically about CF (although I'm curious how Adobe
handles multiple version upgrades: do they have a CF11 and CF12
development environment running now in addition to CF10?)

I've come across a situation where people want to include
functionality, scoped for a 2012 upgrade, into the development and
testing environment of the 2011upgrade (due later this year).

why?

"So it can be made available to other BAs/testers etc for testing and
analysis".

any thoughts?

thanks