FTP and POST data have nothing to do with eachother. Either you submit POST
or you upload via FTP

From: rai...@ozemail.com.au [mailto:rai...@ozemail.com.au]
Sent: Sunday, 3 April 2011 5:55 PM
To: cfaussie@googlegroups.com
Subject: [cfaussie] Using CFHTTP

Hi,

I am trying to dynamically submit data to an external website that required
me to log into the admin of the site to manually submit data

I am able to successfully create a form page and submit the form to the path
of the external site and the form data submits successfully with the form
data being submitted  being added to the external sites database as required

When I try and e cfhttp so the posting of the form data occurs in the
background without the screen loading the external sites page does not work
however the cfhttp code passes successfully naturally I am using the same
url in the form page as I am in the cfhttp tag.

Any suggests why this would not work would be appreciated

Regards

Claude Raiola (B.Econ Acc; B.Hot. Mngt)
Samaris Software
Email: i...@samaris.net <mailto:i...@trackingcentral.om.au>