From: cfaussie@googlegroups.com [mailto:cfaussie@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Glen Dunlop
Sent: Thursday, April 14, 2011 6:34 PM
To: cfaussie@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: [cfaussie] OT: jsp question

For security reasons the JSP is switched off by default, inside the web.xml
( I think that is the location) there is a section in there where you need
to uncomment (from memory).

And like Charlie said I think this is Enterprise were it is locked out, not
sure haven't looked at this option for almost 11 years.