Hi to all Melbourne Adobe Developers.

As previously announced, we have combined CFUG (ColdFusion User Group)
and MFUG (Melbourne Flex User Group) to form MAD.
We have been trying to put together an event for this month, but with
Easter and people's involvement in WebDU, it's been a bit difficult,
so clearly, we won't be meeting on the normal third Thursday (21st) of
this month.
We're still hoping to have an event for next week, (28th) and will
post as soon as I have news one way or the other.

Thank you all for your patience.

Peter Robertson

Co-manager Melbourne Adobe Developers

Steve Onnis