Peter, it is free. Yes, CFBuilder 2 is free. After the trial ends, it
reverts what they are now calling the Express edition. It turns off some
features, but for many it will suffice. Otherwise you can pay for a license
and drop it in to get all the features.

Just wanted to be clear since you've taken this thread in this other
direction.

/charlie