I am only recently moved on over to CFB, Homesite+ was my IDE
of choice for almost a decade..

Subversion has been my work horse for a very long time, after CVS
which was painful.... all my devs on projects which now use Git
always start swearing profusely whenever they have to use SVN,
which is a pretty good vote of confidence in Git

On Fri, Jul 15, 2011 at 5:30 PM, Rawdyn <raw...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks everyone, great info.
>
> Zak, yeah I only moved off Homesite+ this year so I am a tad behind
> the times. Still not as productive in CFB as I was in HS but then I
> had a good 10 or 15 years in HS so I am committing to CFB to give it a
> red hot go.
>
> I'm pretty happy working from a command line so I might look into GIT
> a bit more. I understood it wasn't brilliant in a Windows environment
> (based on what I have been told only) so I'll re-investigate that.
>
> I'll keep subversion in mind too.
> More reading to do now :)
>
> Thanks again for the info folks.
>
> Rawdy