Hey Charlie,

Does sound like a cop out to me, if you mean licensing as through the
Eclipse update or licensing through the CFB update would be good to know the
difference here.

The last time I raised it was because it would have been better to use the
Eclipse update, so lets wait and see what happens.

On Wed, Jul 20, 2011 at 3:11 AM, charlie arehart <charlie_li...@carehart.org