Hi Charlie,
Not too sure where the confusion is;
If I choose the sample link I get a 403 forbidden error.

I can download the zip just fine, but when I choose view sample I get
the error posted in the previous message.

HTTP Error 403.1 - Forbidden: Execute access is denied.
Internet Information Services (IIS)

(Blame it on windows I say! - dodgy IIS.....)

Gavin.