Given that it seems rather uncommon I thought I better uninstall everything
and download the latest one and install it before going any further.
It looks like it's fixed the issue.

I did notice I had the old CF2 beta installed, not that I was using it, but
it's possible that was causing problems but I can't say for sure.

Thanks for the help anyway to all that replied :)