We use it widely here,

It's actually a very good tool with limitations, but free.

Its integrated into our app and produces PDF reports.

The main advantage it has over cfdocument is pixel level control and
pagination.

Be happy to answer any questions you might have Barry, I believe I'm the
only user J

Regards

Dale Fraser

 <http://dale.fraser.id.au> http://dale.fraser.id.au